Plane Spotter Miami Airport 2019 | with Heavies compilation | HD with ATC audio
Miami Airport 2019
Thank you for watching DJAM87 plane spotting video! This footage was taken during a recent trip to Miami, FL, on a beautiful Friday morning.
Miami airport (MIA) is the major gateway to South/Central America and Europe. It is one of the best airports in US for plane spotting and photography:
1. A great variety of international carriers and aircrafts, more than 25 foreign airlines have regularly scheduled operations with heavy wide-body aircrafts.
2. American Airlines operates its 5th biggest hub here, with plenty of 777s/767s.
3. Runway and wind patterns are simple. East wind is more common in any season. Flights from South America tend to land on 9; Flights from Europe tend to land on 12, except Lufthansa A380 which usually lands on 9.
4. Relocating between the spotting locations at 9 and 12 only takes a 5-minute drive. Last minute runway changes won’t make you miss the shot.
5. Both landing runways have a good spotting location on the south side, which means you don’t have to deal with backlit.
Here is a list of some of the aircraft featured in this video :
American Airlines 777, 737
Aeromexico 737 Max
ABX Air 767
Air China Cargo 747
Caribbean Airline 737
Prime Air 767
Latam Cargo 767
Camera: Nikon Coolpix P900 / Link : https://amzn.to/2DNnd50
Editing Tool: Openshot Editor
Please SUBSCRIBE and LIKE if you enjoyed this video !
SUBSCRIBE —- https://goo.gl/Qso3P6
★☆★ CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA ★☆★
Other videos of Helicopter flying on my channel djam87 :
Bell 407 and Bell 412 EP Helicopter music video
Bell 412 Helicopter nice sound/ Bell 412 flyby
Email Address for Video Submissions, Questions and Business inquires :
#djam87 #americanairlines #miamiinternationalairport